This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- +31 20 59 84457
- faculteit der rechtsgeleerdheid/faculty of law ( criminologie )
Chantal van den Berg (1986) received her Masters’ degree in Criminology in August, 2010, after finishing her Bachelor of Criminology at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. In September 2010, she started at the NSCR as a junior researcher and data collection coordinator for the 17up project. From 2012 to 2014 she worked on her PhD research, which focused on the development of juvenile sex offenders over the life course. She is currently working as a lecturer in Criminology at the VU University Amsterdam
Criminology (‘Aard, Omvang en Schade van Criminaliteit’)
Life course criminology, Desistance, Sex Offending, Juvenile Sex Offenders.
- Berg, C.J.W. van den (2015). From boys to men: Explaining juvenile sex offenders’ criminal careers. Doctoral Thesis.
- Lussier, P., Berg, C.J.W. van den, Bijleveld, C.C.J.H. & Hendriks, J. (2012). A developmental taxonomy of juvenile sex offenders for theory, research, and prevention: The adolescent-Limited and the high-rate slow desister. Criminal Justice and Behavior, 39, 1559- 1581.
- Berg, C.J.W. van den, Bijleveld, C.C.J.H., Hendriks, J. & Mooi-Reci. (2014). The juvenile sex offender: The effect of employment on offending. Journal of Criminal Justice, 42, 145–152.
- Berg, C.J.W. van den, Bijleveld, C.C.J.H. & Hendriks, J. (2015). The juvenile sex offender: criminal careers and life events. Sexual Abuse: A Journal of Research and Treatment. DOI: 10.1177/1079063215580967 (forthcoming).
- Hendriks, J., Berg, C. van den & Bijleveld, C.C.J.H. (2015). Criminal careers for Different Juvenile Offender Subgroups. In: A.A.J. Blokland & P. Lussier (eds.) Sex Offenders: A Criminal Career Approach. Chichester: Wiley.
All VU-University Amsterdam publications, via MetisPostal address
VU University Amsterdam
Faculty of Law
De Boelelaan 1105
1081 HV Amsterdam